Saturday, July 9, 2016

Auntie Marge and Family!

A year ago, some of our dearest friends, left Tembagapura to go on to bigger and "better" things in Saudi Arabia.  We had them over every Monday night for dinner, or we would go to their house, didn't matter which, but we were with them at least once a week.  

This past year was lonely.  We tried to make up for the loss, but it just was never the same.  Wasn't bad, just never the same. :)  Crawfords, we love you too!!! :D

So Auntie Margie, aka Yvonne, and family decided that they need to come visit us and live the "hick" lifestlye for a few days. :)  

When they finally arrived at The Pheasant Cove, it was like we had never been away from each other!  We just really mesh as two families!  And let me tell you, Auntie Marge and I couldn't be further apart in most of our (political) ideas, but we get along so well.  She has become my younger sister!  

We are missing Cali, but all the girls together.

Margie and I collect Starbucks mugs.  She the new style and I the old.  I think I won on the collection this time as she was just in Amsterdam before coming to us. :)

The first morning snuggles with Zane and Cali.  I soooooo miss that!

Going to the park in our pj's!  Good thing they didn't get a pic of me! ;)

Zane and his best bud Ted... only because Gavin wasn't there...  He loves both the boys.

A DQ treat after the pool.

And that's only in the first 24 hours!!  Much much more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment