Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Basketball - Teddy

If you want to look at another positive side to Marz having surgery and my spending two weeks in Penang, I got to watch a few practices and watch Ted play a few games of basketball. 

Ted's JV team is quite young. They have a few 9th graders but mostly 7th and 8th graders. So they are building and hopefully one day they become a great team!



So those were the crappy photos I took of Ted playing. 

Here are photos taken off the Dalat Athletics FB page of Teddy:



We're really not sure what Teddy was doing here...  Maybe he saw an ant on the floor and was going to try to save it! ;)
I believe the photographer for those last few photos was Jackie Steinkamp, to give her credit. 

So yeah, there is always a silver lining. I didn't think I would see Marz and Ted until the end of March.  I just spent two weeks with them!  I had a great time seeing in to their daily lives and hanging out with them. I am sure they are most grateful for all the yummy steak dinners they had!  

Silver lining... ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment