Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mersades 16th Birthday!

Sorry about the very late post from Marz's birthday!  I had forgotten until this morning...

Last week Gabby and I flew to Penang to help Marz celebrate her birthday and also watch some volleyball. Even thought we didn't see a game, we got to see both of the kids practice. I guess that will have to be good enough for now. :)

Here are some pictures from the weekend. They are kind of in backwards order...

Mersades dorm dinner at Friday's. They made her get on a chair and give a speech before she got her birthday cake. 

Most of the dorm kids. 

Birthday "cake" back at the dorm. 

Ted and a friend. 

My girls. 

Everything we do, when I go visit the kids, revolves around food!  They are eating constantly! ;)

Ted going back to his Papuan roots, carrying his food stash back to the hotel. 

Growing up too fast!

Ted and his VB practice. Why this is the only VB picture I took, I don't know! ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment