Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

So there are some things in life you is out on when you send your child off to boarding school at the age of 14, but I must say, I am not sure I would have received this poem if Marz would have been at home...  Enjoy, I sure did! :)

Once upon a time in a far away land
A princess who was kind at heart and gentle at hand
was swept off her feet by a big hairy miner man
And a big family she had
four kids in all; she thought is was grand
She baked yummy cookies and cleaned up our messes
She kisses all our booboos and dressed me in dresses
So thank you dear mama, thou art the best.
From princess to mom to retiring PTA president (Congrats)

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Love and miss you,

Marz


And we can't forget the rest...

I love being a mom!  Best job in the world!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment