Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 2 - Bike Riding

The resort is quite spread out. So one way to get people from one place to another without a long wait is to use bikes. The rule is, if it's sitting there, you can "steal" it!  Here are some of our transportation pictures...
 


Ya, I know... I am soooo proud! ;)

Another bike riding activity is to take you on a tour through town. We had to get different bikes and helmets for this activity. 

The lovely hair nets to keep the lice away. :)


Everyone ready!

While we were waiting to go on the bike tour, we had a nice "friendly" game of boys vs. girls in volleyball. No questions asked, of course the girls WHIPPED the boys!!! :D

Teddy showing off his stuff. ;)

And now I will leave you with a picture you will never be able to erase from you mind... I am warning you!!!
There is all kinds of WRONG with this picture!!

See, I told you!!! ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment