Sunday, March 23, 2014

Random Pictures

I thought I would post these pictures from this last week. 

Teddy got his hair cut after school one day. He was hungry... :)

Gavin is in the Tembagapura Torpedos swim club. Because of all the swimming, he ended up with swimmers hair, all crusty feeling and greasy looking. So we mixed up a potion (because we just don't have swimmers shampoo in Tembag) and washed his hair. :)

I received a picutre of Marz from her dorm parents. They were having a nacho night. I think Marz missed the "your suppose to make a goofy face memo".  :)

I didn't get a picture of Gabby, but here is one of Chris from a farewell party we attended for one of his underground guys. Chris is the one with the Grizzly Adams look. 

Well, that's about it. Four more days and we are off to see Marz!!  Hopefully this week goes by fast!

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment