Friday, May 3, 2013

Another 80's Party


Can you ever get enough of the 80's??  We obviously can NOT here in the jungle!

A friend, Joyce, had her 30th birthday party last weekend and 80's style it was!  Awesome!  I already have the hair and now I just need to destroy a perfectly good jean skirt and I am in business!  Way too easy!  
I also ended up being the night's entertainment...  Me and my "New Kids On The Block" side kick... ;)  Can anyone see my toes??? ;D
You know what's funny, not one ounce of alcohol went in my body!  People would ask me how I could stand up there and sing....  I just told them it was easy when "you all" are the drunk ones! :)


Sweet, sweet ladies... The birthday girl was in the middle... "Baby" from Dirty Dancing.
 Janie and Me.  She has a wild side! ;)
Mersades and Me.  Actually Diane wore all of Mersades clothes... Scary!!  Not that Diane could fit in to the clothes, but that Mersades actually has them in her wardrobe! :D
 Most of the gang singing into the wee hours of the night.
Loads of fun!  Too bad Chris was in the good ole US of A and missed out on all the fun.  :)
Loving the 80's... Always!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment