Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!: A Trip Down Memory Lane...

This morning, as I was thinking for all that I am thankful for, I am feeling as lot blessed and a little homesick.  I miss spending the holidays with my family but also know that we have created an extended family here that makes up for being so far away.

I also started looking at pictures on my computer from way back when and thought I would compile a bunch of pictures of how our family has changed over the last seven years.  (It's seven years, because that is the oldest picture I have on this computer... Unfortunately, Gabby is missing from it because she was screwing around at that time! :))

So here we go, a look back on how much we have changed and most definitely how much we have been blessed and how much we have to be thankful for!



















And who can forget Riely... :)

What a fun ride it has been so far!  Here's to many more years of thankfulness!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment