Sunday, March 4, 2012

Selamat Ulang Tahun Untuk Saya!

For all of you unfamiliar with Bahasa Indonesia that means... Happy Birthday to Me!  Or literally translated "for me"!

What a great birthday week I had!  On my birthday all my lady friends threw me a card party while the kids were at school.  Then that night our family went out to the Lupe for "Hot Stone"!  No, BJ and Brandei, that is not a massage!  "Hot Stone" is where you get a raw piece of meat on a very, very hot stone and you cook it yourself.  The kids LOVE it!

Then Saturday night, Chris had asked a few of our friends over for dinner and another card game with me!  This week reminded me so much of home when our family would always get together for someones birthday or anniversary and then we would play cards.  I loved those time and I truly appreciate the friends that we have here, who have become our family!

And for all of those who have asked me if I had to make my own birthday cake, the answer is NO.  I had FIVE made for me!!  I guess that makes up for all the birthdays that is didn't get one! ;)  My husband and friends are great!! :D

Below are pictures from all my "parties" this last week....

The first two are from the Card Party on my birthday.  I am sorry to say I do not have a picture of the Pavlova (sp?) made for me that day. :(

The next set of pictures are from "Hot Stone" at the Lupe.  The smoke makes the pictures unclear but I thought I would post them anyway. :)



The next two pictures are from the nights entertainment.... Mr. Mick... aka The Gingerbread Man.  What a hoot!  He serenaded me with "Happy Birthday".  Lets just say he had lots of help from "Liquid Courage" that night!  Oh, tooooo funny!! I had tears streaming down my face!  The party in the next room at the Lupe had to stop their karaoke because Mick drowned out their music!!!

The last photos are of my cakes...
The first is from Hot Stone night.
The next is the "Decoration" at the Saturday night's card party.  When I walked out of the bedroom and saw it all I could say is "WOW"!!!!
And now for the edible cake... The cake above was decorated on a Styrofoam mold. :)
What a great week!  Many thanks to all those who pulled off all these parties!  And a huge thanks to Chris for making the week special!! :D
Until next year... one year closer to the BIG 4 OH! ;)
Robin

19 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with your writing talents as well as your format
    blog This is a paid theme or you have changed it
    You? In any case, stay up to date with excellent, high-quality lyrics, that's it
    Today, I rarely see such a beautiful blog.
    snapgene crack
    ms office 2016 crack
    nano antivirus pro crack
    comodo antivirus crack

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your website is fantastic. The colors and theme are fantastic.
    Are you the one who created this website? Please respond as soon as possible because I'd like to start working on my project.
    I'm starting my blog and I'm curious as to where you got this from or what theme you're using.
    Thank you very much!
    hotspot shield crack
    pazera free audio extractor portable crack
    razer surround pro crack
    easeus partition master crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. typing master 10 license id and product key is a method for further developing our Typing Speed at extremely starting Stage for all Level of Users. Regardless of whether we are a School Students or Professional or we need to begin a Career in any of the Industries in 2018 everybody utilizing Computer, so we Should realize how to type in a Better manner? So this Scenario Typing Master 10 with key is most ideal Option for us to comprehend and recollect our consoles Button Even our Blind. There are two variant of Typing Master 10. Free form doesn't have the full highlights rather than Paid rendition. Paid form are utilized for the most part by Companies and Professionals, Who needs to Polish their Typing Skills as they utilized full elements Version. Composing Master 10 gives slick, spotless and straightforward the Interface for the clients. Composing Master 10 is a product that can advance our composing expertise Analyze we are composing.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have found out so far.
    teamviewer crack
    norton antivirus crack
    sylenth1 crack
    serato dj pro crack
    edius pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well-written information. It will be useful to everyone who uses it, including me.
    Keep up the good work - you can wait to read more posts.
    avast driver updater crack
    videopad video editor crack
    idm crack
    r studio build crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There. Ι found your blog the usage off msn. Tһat is a very smartly written artіcle.
    I’ll be sure to bookmark iit and come back to read moгe of your helpful infoгmation. Thank you for the post.
    I’ll ceгtainly comeback.
    final cut pro x crack
    daemon tools pro crack
    long tail pro platinum crack free
    microsoft office crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly adore this site.. Great colours & theme.
    Did you develop this site yourself? Please write back since I’m wanting to construct my
    own website and woud love to understand where you got
    this from or exactly what the theme is titled.
    Many thanks!
    abbyy finereader corporate crack
    window 11 product key
    window 11 product key generator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.This is one of the best posts in the world I am very happy to you share this post was very impressive for the people.

    For Honor Crack
    Halo Wars 2 Crack
    simcity deluxe edition incl cities of tomorrow multi10 elamigos crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big thanks to you for sharing this with everyone you know who may be interested in this subject matter.
    My website is also available for your reference.
    We might be able to work together on a link trade deal.
    charles proxy crack
    beyond compare crack
    divx pro crack
    substance alchemist crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
    Nox App Player Crack
    Project IGI 2 Covert Strike For PC Download
    Zebra Designer Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provides new knowledge to me.
    Norton Secure VPN
    Express VPN
    ProtonVPN

    ReplyDelete