Saturday, November 5, 2011

House Update!!!!!


STOP!!!  If you haven't read the post below, DO SO NOW before you read any further!



So the morning after I posted my last house update, life carried on as normal as it can here.  I got the kids to school, did my bahasa homework then went to bahasa class.  A friend of mine across town wanted a video, that we had, so I took it to her.  We had lunch and then I stayed at her house until I had to get the kids from school.

Around 2 o'clock, I made the comment that she had a great view of my "dual" colored roof!  We both just laughed and rolled our eyes!  So at 2:30 I left to go get the kids from school.  The Roof was still a "dual" color roof!

On Thursday's, I teach the kids volleyball after school.  When that was finished, we went to the Coffee Shop to have an early dinner.  Momma didn't have anything ready to do for dinner! 

After dinner, we took the 5 o'clock bus home.  When I got off the bus, much to my surprise, I now see a ONE color roof!!!  I was totally shocked!! On two issues.... 1.  The roof is all one color!! and 2.  The time it took to do it!  Remember I left my friends house at 2:30 and it was still a "dual" colored roof!!!  It was all finished in 2 1/2 hours!!!  I am going to make a wild guess that that was the fastest anything was or will be done on the house!!!



I guess the "Love Shack" title will have to wait....

But wait......... As I walk around the back of the house......  IT'S STILL A "DUAL" COLORED ROOF!!

Those boys sure didn't let me down! ;)  I have the "Love Shack" in the BACK!!

Hmmm, Now I wonder what the natives will think when they walk the trail behind the house??? :D

Still singing... "Love Shack, Baby Love Shack!",
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment