Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Gavin!

I know, I know!!! It's only a month late!

Gavin's 9th birthday was November 11th. I am a little bit behind in my blog post...

So forget the rest of Manado, I am just going to post other things, and maybe one day get back to our Manado trip.

So here is my one and only picture of Gavin! The poor guy... the last of four birthdays in a two month time period. Hopefully he will survive and not too much counseling will be in his future... :D

And if that isn't bad, look at HIS "cake"!! I didn't even attempt to make creeps. He just got STUCK with ice cream! Maybe I should really start saving for counseling sessions now!!! :D

Happy Birthday Gavin! Don't look so excited... Sorry it is so late in posting. Next year I will try to do better!
Love,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment