Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Pictures

Here are just a few things our family has been doing in the past few weeks. I wanted to get them on to the site before things really get busy!


Chris took the three youngest kids and a friend out turkey hunting this last weekend. Teddy has now shot his fifth turkey. What a lucky kid! Gavin and Gabrielle went along for the ride as I was gone to a wedding shower for my sister-in-law to be.
Gabrielle and Gavin got to hold the guns. How cute! :-) I guess Gabrielle enjoyed the outing so much... Chris said she really liked playing with the gut piles. GROSS!
We found out a couple of weeks ago that Gavin needed glasses. How cute does he look?
One of the things a friend of mine and I wanted to do before the big move was teach each other how to make our specialties. So Shelby taught me how to make bread/cinnamon rolls. And I taught Shelby how to decorate cakes. I think they both turned out!
Only two weeks to go before the packers come. Our house had not sold yet, so prayers are welcome!
Gods Blessings to All,
Robin







No comments:

Post a Comment