Saturday, October 31, 2015

UN Day at School

This post is a few weeks late, but it was our first UN Day at school. Yah, I am not a huge fan of the UN, but because we are American, we went all out... As Americans do!  We, Jody and I, made the principal cringe a time or two... But it was all in fun... ;)

USA!  USA!  USA!!!
If you look closely, you will see a picture of the playboy bunny between me and the principal. The poster behind us is a collage of many things created in the US. Not kidding, first question asked of the day by a 5th grader, was "What's the bunny?"  I mean really!!  All the junk we have on displayed and that's what you pull from there?!?!  My answer... "Ummmm, it's a toy....!!" ;). Too funny!!  

Gav in Chris' authentic Army uniform!

Australia, USA, Ghana

My favorite protest sign!

And last but not least "Calamity Jody". ;)

Jody and I pulled it together, we did an awesome job, if I do say so myself!  

BTW...  This was a great lesson in never challenge two very creative American minds, Mr. James! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment