Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Shooting With Dad

Yes, we teach our kids, even the girls, how to shoot and handle big, bad, scary, firearms. Shooting is an important skill for anyone to learn, but more important is the teaching of how to handle guns. 

Chris' time in the US is coming to an end, so he wanted to get Marz out shooting before his time was up. 

I should really have Chris or Mersades by me while I am writing this... They could tell the story better than I. :)




Chris' surprise 40th birthday present. That was a few years ago... ;)

That gun looks good on you Marz!




Not bad for little practice. 
Update:  Marz told me the truth, and her target is the one on the right! LOL!!!

Oh no!!! The Big Bad one...  An AR-15!!

I completely forgot you were a left handed shooter!!


After all that shooting, they had to go replenish a teenagers body at DQ. Only Marz would order a salad! :P

Hope you had a fun memorable day with Dad! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment