Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Penang Weekend

Here are the rest of the pics from my weekend in Penang with the kids.  It was sooooo busy!!  Everyone  gives me a hard time about my "vacation" time, the time I travel, but I always tell them that I am on vacation when I'm in Tembagapura!  When I leave Tembag, I go to "work". ;)

Here was me going to "work"... I love my job!!! :D

First thing Friday morning before school, I get up early to go see the kids.  It doesn't look like it in this picture, but Gabby is noticeably taller than I! 

Momma and her boys.  I don't get a good pic with them often because they are usually screwing around! ;)

I didn't get to see a volleyball game of Gabby's, but I did get to see her practice!  She's the one in the tie-dyed t-shirt and black leggings.  She has been working on her overhand serve and is now getting consistent with serving it over the net.

Gav... icing his knee!  When I left Tembagapura, I thought I was going to have to change my travel plans to stay longer in Penang so I could be there for Gavin to have surgery to repair a torn ACL.  :(  But thankfully we got some very good news and he will not require surgery!!  He does have a swollen ACL and a hairline fracture of his tibia.  The swelling should go down and the fracture will heal itself.  Just no high impact sports for six weeks.

I was very fortunate to be in Penang for one of Teddy's volleyball tournaments!  So we spent Friday afternoon and all day Saturday watching games.  Here's the Tembagapura crowd cheering Ted on!


Meg and Sarah, sisters, hanging out with Gabby in the dorm.

This cannot be comfortable!  Ted, I think you missed the chair! ;)  He was resting up between VB games.

Ted has some skills... definitely learned them from his momma!! ;D


The team from Bangkok along with the Dalat team.

And last but not least....  Dalat unveiled their new mascot... A prominent feature resembles Teddy... So funny and Ted is such a good sport!!


Stay tuned for more on the uni brow...  I'm not sure of the time or place... however there may be fundraiser involved!! LOL!!  Ted, you are such a good kid! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment