Thursday, March 26, 2015

My 40th Birthday Celebration!

And quite the month long celebration it was!!

After Mersades was pampered by her mom for a couple weeks after surgery, I flew to Bali to meet Chris for a previous planed weekend getaway. I got there a day before Chris did and met some good friends for a dinner to celebrate my birthday and a husband's birthday of one of the friends... (He is not in the picture. ). We ate at a restaurant that looked like the inside of a castle. I hope to take the kids there one day. 

Then Chris arrived on Thursday for a five night stay in our own private villa. Why I have no pictures of the villa, I do not know... Here is one of the two of us at Chris' new favorite restaurant. :)

Saturday night was Valentine's Day and we decided to go join a group of friends that were in Bali for a gold weekend. 



After Chris' five days were up (because someone in this family has to work ;)) the party continued with three friends who came to shop and shop and shop!

And we shopped and shopped and shopped!

Jenggala

Batik Stamps

More Jenggala

Stone Fountains

Glass Blob Vases on Wood

And MORE Jenggala!

And of course... Shoes!!! :)
Good thing "someone" has a job! ;D

The ladies surprised me with a BBQ dinner. I answered the door to the villa when the staff came to start cooking and told them they have the wrong villa!!  The ladies were all laughing at me!


My good friend Stormy could not join us in Bali, due to just having neck surgery. So she joined us on Skype!  I LOVE technology!

After five days of of bankrupting the family, I decided I better get home!  After all, I had been gone almost a month!  So home I went... 

The partying continues in the next post!  Stay tuned... :)










No comments:

Post a Comment