Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy 47th PTFI!

This last weekend was B.U.S.Y!  The company celebrated it's 47th anniversary, but I am not really sure what that date means. Anniversary of which date in your history??  Anyway, I was a very busy weekend!
To kick off the celebration, the departments put together a "mine expo". They are very creative here, and the departments came up with many great booths. But after it was all said and done,  the Underground came out on top with a first place win in the booth decorating contest!! Yahoo Underground!!!




Then there was the dance competition. I have no idea who won that, but the Undergroung girls did a great job!

That night, there was a birthday celebration at the sport hall. With cake and everything!!  The cake would be on the right and Chris on the left.  ...just incase you missed the guy with the big bushy beard! ;)

To finish off the night, an Indonesia group, Letto, performed for us. Never have heard them before... 


They did an ok job. I will say I had to go to the hospital after the concert because the music was so loud and the speaker malfunctioned, that I ruptured my ear drum!!! Oh My Goodness, it was loud!

Just kidding on the ruptured part. ;)

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment