Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vacation in Manado, Indonesia!

Finally!!

I am going to start posting pictures of our trip to Manado!! Things have been crazy busy (Like creating a Haunted House in two weeks!) since we have been back. But have no fear, I am here for my fans! :)

Because there are soooo many pictures, I am going to have to post them in categories, and not in chronological order. That would be way to hard..... I have four cameras worth of pictures on my computer! .....And the post would be way to long! Of course, I will not be able to post them all, but I will give it my best shot to post the best ones! :)

So to start off, I am going to post pictures of the families that went.

Family #1 - The Zimmer's of course!

Family #2 - Michael, Lorraine, D, and K

Family #3 - Steve and Donna - Steve and Donna actually stayed at another resort, but came and spent the last two days with us.

Now it just so happens, that Chris knew both sets of families before we moved to Indonesia. It was great to catch up with "Old Miner Friends"! Our kids also get along well, so it was very nice for the kids to have friends to run around with.
Well the next post should happen tomorrow, but I am not making any promises... :)
So until then... God's Blessings on your day!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I'm always so amazed that families can pull off "family pictures" more than once every 5 yrs! Never managed to do that- you'll never guess who held us up! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete